The Dremel® Trio
You can use the Dremel Trio to Cut . . . to Sand . . . or . . . to Rout wood, plastics, drywall, accoustic and ceramic tile, sheet metal, plastic laminate, vinyl and more. One of the bits that comes with the Dremel Trio, the multi-purpose cutting bit, is designed to cut all of these materials, and many more. If you've been searching for a mid-size power tool that is truly a multi-purpose, multi-use tool, the Dremel Trio is just the tool you've been looking for.
Watch the short video below to see the Trio in action.
Finally, A Tool That's Just the Right Size
The Dremel Trio Complements, Doesn't Replace
Multi-Function and Multi-Use
You just hold the shaft lock button, loosen the collet nut with the wrench that comes in the kit, replace the bit and retighten the collet nut. Nothing to it.
The unique, 360-degree cutting technology of the Dremel Trio (it can cut in any direction no matter how you orient the tool) and it’s plunge-cut ability (you don't have to start a cut at an edge of your work piece) allows you to make quick and controlled cuts.
And the comfortable, 90-degree pivoting handle gives you added control and accuracy while performing any job. You can work with the Dremel Trio using one hand or two confidently and with ease.
DIYers - Hobbyists - Contractors
Be sure to visit our Reviews and Projects pages to get some Dremel Trio project ideas and to see Dremel Trio Reviews from actual owners.
Features of the Dremel Trio
- High-speed spiral cutting action makes clean cuts with smoother edges that require less sanding
- 360-degree cutting technology lets you make cuts in any direction without changing the Trio’s orientation. You can also follow the cut line like a regular saw...its up to you
- The 90° pivoting handle gives you superior comfort and control
- An on-board dust collection port keeps your workplace clean
- The non-marring base protects your delicate work pieces
- The telescoping foot gives you accurate depth control while cutting, sanding and routing
- 10,000 - 20,000 RPM variable-speed switch gives you greater versatility and optimal control
- A lock-on button provides comfort during extended use
Where's the Best Dremel Trio Price?
On Amazon these days, you can compare Amazon's price with the prices offered by other stores that sell the product you’re looking for. You can also see the “Seller Rating” of these stores, read reviews of the store itself by previous customers and read about the store’s shipping rates and return policies. Amazon provides it all.
And even if I want to physically check out a product before I buy it, I still want to see what the prices are on Amazon. Then when I check the product out locally, I’m armed with that “price to beat” knowledge and I won’t make a purchase that I’ll be sorry for later.
So for the best Dremel Trio price, I recommend that you skip the other internet searches and click on one of the links that I provide on this website. That link will take you to the Amazon.com page that compares Dremel Trio prices all on one Amazon.com page. You’ll find a new Dremel Trio for one of the lowest prices around without wasting any more time.
More Dremel Trio Information
The Dremel Trio is described in great detail on our Features page. Or, read what Dremel Trio owners have to say on our Reviews page. You’ll also find lots of ideas about the kinds of things you can do with the Dremel Trio our Projects page.
- Want more literature on the Dremel Trio? You can request it from Dremel by Clicking Here. Just complete the Literature Request Form and click on Submit.
- Want to see the Dremel Trio Owner’s Manual before you buy? You can download the manual to your computer by Clicking Here. When you arrive at the Manuals and Literature page, just scroll down to the listing for the Dremel Trio and click to download the manual.
- Want to ask people who already own the Trio questions? You can join the discussions on the Dremel Trio Forum by Clicking Here. (Or you can just read what people are saying - you have to register to ask questions but not to read the posts).
- Want to compare current online prices for the Dremel Trio all on one page, go to this Amazon.com page.